Occupational accidents are incidents that occur under one of the below circumstances and cause physical or mental damage in the insured immediately or after the incident.
The incidents occurred
- During the time the staff spends at the work place
- Due to the work activity run by the employer
- During the times when the staff is not engaged with his/her actual work because he/she has been assigned and sent to another place by his/her employer
- During the times allocated to the staff, taking breastfeeding leave, to breastfeed her baby
- During transportation of the staff by a vehicle provided by the employer to and from the workplace,
are considered as occupational accidents.