First aid kits located in our offices, laboratories, and meeting rooms are well-stocked to ensure stabilization of patients until their arrival at our health center. The contents of our first aid kits can be summarized as followsare:
- Sterile gauze pad: Used to cover the wounded area if the skin integrity is impairedbroken.
- Antiseptic Solution (Batikon) and Hydrogen Peroxide: Used for antisepsis of wounds, mycosis and bacterial skin infections.
- Cotton woolballs
- Triangular bandage: Used for stabilization of extremities in fractures, dislocations, soft tissue injuries.
- Medical Tourniquet: Used for controllingto control the bleeding.
- Digital Thermometer: Used for measuring body temperature. Place it under the tongue for best results.
- Adhesive bandage
- Elastic bandage: 6 cm x 2m2 m
- Hydrophilic Folded Gauze: 10 cm x 1.5 m / 5 cm x 1.5 m / 30 cm x 40 cm
- Neck brace
- CPR Mask
- Plaster: 2.5 cm x 5 cm
Places where the equipment: Kitchens in each floors of Builds, Laboratories