Actions to Be Taken In Case of an Earthquake:
- Keep calm and do not move.
- After the initial quake quickly walk out (not by running) of the building.
- Create a triangle of life. Position yourself near the equipment which will protect you at the time of an earthquake.
- Stay away from doors and windows. Windows on high floors are not used as exit routes.
- Do not jump out of the window at all costs.
- Do not use the elevators.
If you are in the elevator during the earthquake
- Press floor buttons and step out of the elevator as soon as the elevator doors open.
- Keep in mind that the elevator will not respond to any calls after it stops on the ground or basement floor.
- Leave the building using the stairs located by the emergency exit doors.
- All card-accessed doors automatically become unlocked in earthquakes.
- Gather in the pre-determined assembly area.